Hi, Folks,
  Well my knee was doing much better, until Wednesday when I made a mad dash to
grab the ringing phone, then snap, pop! all over again.
So yesterday I went to a doctor.
Xrays showed the beginnings of wearing out the meniscus cartilege, and the doc
localized the pain in the ligament on the inside of my knee.
He put a patch on it which put cortisone right through the skin, and today it
does feel lots better. I took no pain meds at all yesterday.
  I started to take papaya extract yesterday, and noticed last night that the
foot swelling was much less.
Now if it can all heal and get better!! I`m going to try swimming Monday, and
will get a rebounder when I can.
Thanks again, you nice folks, for all the input, you are the greatest!!
Marshalee