Today I bought a bottle of Natural Path Silver Wings which and the bottle says
250 pmm per teaspoon.  TDS meter measured 120. It has a strong Tyndall, is the
color of dark Tea with only the slightest metalic taste..

If I doubled the TDS reading I would get 240 pmm.

"Peter M. Stellas" <stel...@foxinternet.net> wrote:              p.MsoNormal
{margin-left:7.5pt;}      I just received a bottle of CS from Meso silver
(Colloids for life LLC), which is supposed to be 20 PPM, and 80% particles
versus 20% ions.

  It has a light yellow-green hue, resembling the water that you get after
boiling mustard greens. When tested with a Hanna PWT meter and a laser pen, it
gave the following results:

  1.  PPM = 8.1
  2.  Tyndal effect = Very strong

  The CS that I have been producing measures up to 15 PPM, is clear, and has
virtually no Tyndall effect.

  I have read that a good batch is supposed to be clear, but Meso’s is colored,
but without visible particles.

  Meso was rated as the top quality CS in a table which gave detailed
comparison of the products of several vendors who sent it their samples for
evaluation.

  Can anyone help me understand what is going on? How can I be measuring 15 PPM
for my product and 8.1 PPM for Meso’s. How can I have clear water at 15 PPM and
Meso a colored water at 8.1 PPM? I must be missing something here.

    Peter

  P.S. In  previous correspondence I mentioned using a PPM meter, when I really
meant the Hannah PWT meter that I got from Silver-Gen.

Regards, Carol Ann~

2000-08 Ends the Reign of the Mayberry Machiavellis.