Well.........yes.  If I made a brew the color of what I bought the first thing
I would think of is that it would be a less than desireable batch because of
the dark tea color. Yet, it is called colloidial.  From what I read here   it
would be true and I am making "ionic" as opposed to what I bought, which seems
to be more particle.

"I want to put as much silver in the water as I can
while limiting the silver particle size. When the
silver particles reach a certain size, they begin to
refract light, giving the water a light yellow color.
As they continue to get bigger, the color darkens. As
long as the water stays crystal clear, I know the
silver particles are too small to be of any concern
(argyria or whatever), so I stop brewing just before
color occurs. With my own CS, that’s about 15-20 ppm
(according to Bob Berger), which is as strong as
anyone needs, especially if the particles are very
small. Remember, it’s not how much silver is ingested,
but how small the silver particles are. Remember also,
ppm is a measurement of TOTAL SILVER CONTENT, not how
many silver particles are present. You could have one
lump of silver the size of a BB in the bottom of a jar
of water and still have 20 ppm.

Some of the studies demonstrating dramatic silver
efficacy were conducted using ppb (parts-per-billion).
It’s not how many particles of silver that is
responsible for the efficacy of CS, it’s how small
they are.

"Peter M. Stellas" <stel...@foxinternet.net> wrote:                 Carol Ann,

  I don’t think that your response answers the question that I posed in my
message. I don’t understand what you are telling me. Are you just adding your
confusion to mine, in search of an answer?

    Peter