Hi Sol,

I thank you, as well as the others, who gave a meaningful answer to my
question. Apparently the Samsung Company agrees that ionic silver does the
job of killing bacteria, because they have produced a clothes washer that
offers ionic silver sanitization in cold water, and I do have a high regard
for the quality of Samsung engineering. So I will continue to produce a
higher PPM solution, as long as I don't get a color shift and solid
precipitates in it.

Knowledge that is presented in a well structured form, such as yours, is an
invaluable tool to novices such as me.

One more question. Is there a simple way that I can control the current in
my generator, without going to an engineered circuit board with a variety of
components?

Peter