<LOL> Have you read my post on this? It looks like we've just checked
each other's math, Dan!

I didn't calculate the current. Glad it's in a reasonable range.

> 1 gallon = 3.78 litres
> 10 gallons  = 37.8 litres = 37800 ml
> 6000 milliamps = 6 amps
> 1 minute
>
> So, you would need 6 amps current to produce 10.65 ppm in water flowing
> at 10 gallons per minute.
>
> ppm = mg / L
> mg = ppm * L
> gm = (ppm * L)/1000
> gm = (10.65 * 37.8)/1000
> gm = .40257
>
> So, you use .40257 grams per minute for 10 gallons
>
> Since you have 160 gallons multiply this by 16 and get 6.44 grams per
> batch.

I came up with 6.8g. <grin>

> There are 28.35 grams per ounce, so you will get 4.4 batches for each
> ounce of silver...

31 grams per *troy* ounce...

> At US$13.55 per ounce the silver cost is US$3.08 per treatment for
> 12,500 animals...

I'd guesstimate about $6 (CD) per treatment. What's a factor of 2 when
you're having fun?

> Correct me if my math is wrong, please...

I think we did pretty good to come out as close as we did.

Now to see what Terry has to say.

Be well,

Mike D.