I agree with Ode that you need to measure the total silver in the batch
using Faraday's equation.  Trying to measure ionic conductivity to get
ppm in this situation would be difficult if not impossible.

Using the faraday calculator, the values below give 10.65 ppm

1 gallon = 3.78 litres
10 gallons  = 37.8 litres = 37800 ml
6000 milliamps = 6 amps
1 minute

So, you would need 6 amps current to produce 10.65 ppm in water flowing
at 10 gallons per minute.

ppm = mg / L
mg = ppm * L
gm = (ppm * L)/1000
gm = (10.65 * 37.8)/1000
gm = .40257

So, you use .40257 grams per minute for 10 gallons

Since you have 160 gallons multiply this by 16 and get 6.44 grams per
batch.

There are 28.35 grams per ounce, so you will get 4.4 batches for each
ounce of silver...

At US$13.55 per ounce the silver cost is US$3.08 per treatment for
12,500 animals...

I don't think you will need polarity switching with this setup.
You will have to experiment to see how much conductivity the water has:
how much voltage and how much electrode surface area and how close they
need to be together to get 6 amps.  I think you can do this experiment
with any metal electrodes to get a ballpark estimate, then do it with
the silver and stainless electrodes.

You may need wider electrodes (more surface area) to get this current.
You could make a rectangular box for the flat electrodes with a water
pipe inlet and outlet.

Dan

Correct me if my math is wrong, please...