Today I saw my opthalmologist because of the new large floater.  The retina is
ok, but he wants to recheck in 3 weeks.  I told him I've been reading about
things to help get rid of floaters and also a way to lessen cataracts.  He said
there is nothing that really helps either one.  He said he'll see someone with
new floaters, then again in three weeks.  The patient says they've gotten
better, but when he looks, they're exactly the same.  The brain adjusts and
overlooks them.

Of course, no one knows everything and if something does no harm, it's worth a
try.

BTW, I'm sure my vet had never heard of colloidal silver.  I asked him if he
knew about it and he looked blank and uninterested, so I just said it kills
germs and I spray my dog's snout with it after she's been nosing around in all
the poop at public places.  He said that's good, but didn't care to know more.
I think sometimes highly educated people think there is nothing to be learned
from their average client.

                                                         Pat

http://mail.yahoo.com