Okay, Chuck! It's getting *close* to being a recipe! <grin>

1 oz CS
1 tsp MSM powder
15 drops Dr. Christopher's Eyebright Formula Tincture
"A couple dropperfulls" of DMSO

What concentration of DMSO is it you're adding dropperfuls of? 99%?
30%? Would you say it's about 2 or 3 ml's in your 2 droppers full?

About how many times per day did/do you use them?

I realize you're just going by the seat of the pants, but it'd be nice
to know we're reasonably close.

Thank you much!

Mike D.