That's correct Mike.

I added 15 drops to my own concoction of MSM dissolved in CS.

I failed to mention that I also used a couple of dropperfulls of DMSO
to the final ounce.

My thinking was MSM to increase the permeabilty of the membrane so the
"junk" can drain.
CS to keep everything sterile and long shelf life.
DMSO to get the formula INTO the organ.
Christophers formula for all the eye support that it offers.

I've used this for several years now, along with the meds my
opthamologist Rx'ed for the glaucoma that I was originally Dx'd with.
(I only use 1/2 rhe Rx.)
He appears to be chagrined that I haven't deteriorated since I started
with my own drops too. "course I didn't tell him about my concoction,
as he demonstrated nonreceptivity to alternate therapies.
He never offered any solution to the "floaters" complaint. I had to
take care of THAT on my own!

Works for me!

                                                        Chuck
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?