Yeah, Curcumin is on my supplement list, too.
I use it for heart healthy stuff, supposed to reduce blood pressure,
and of course inflammation.
Funny, I've always been a supplement freak, but the list is always in
flux as I learn more over the years.

                                                Chuck
My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my