Eh...
I if have to go thru all of this everytime I mention MY floater
regimen.... <sigh>
> What concentration of DMSO is it
> you're adding dropperfuls of? 99%?

Yeah!

> 30%? Would you say it's about 2 or 3
> ml's in your 2 droppers full?

Let me say that msm and cs mix would take care of MY HUGE FLOATERS by
itself.
The other stuff was just inspired planning for eye health.

Yeah up to 30% dmso would be good.
 More is not better with dmso, nor necessary. It won't hurt, but dmso
can be drying at higher concentrations (irritating)at least it is on
skin.

I use the formula once a day, sometimes twice if I remember.
I'd do more if I had a reason.
I make this up about twice a year.

Hmmm... if you market this, I want a cut!

                                                Chuck
Why do we wash bath towels?
 Aren't we clean when we use them?