From: Pat Lawrie
Date: 28/12/2006 02:43:07
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Re: C.S. Nicotene Detox

Words from a practical guy: Each person needs to find his/her own approach.

"Peter M. Stellas" <stel...@foxinternet.net> wrote:
Hello folks,

On the matter of detoxing from nicotine, please allow me a thought here.
Instead of constantly seeking for a way to "medicate" for this or that,
would it not be better to just do the following:

1. quit smoking
2. start exercising so that the lungs can expel the toxins naturally.
3. use a simple, general detox fast, such as the Master Cleanse.
4. start eating healthy foods

All too often we seem to look for concoctions and unnatural procedures as a
remedy for other unnatural concoctions and procedures that we want to
correct from.

Peter