Actually, this is how I eventually managed it Peter.  I tried for about
fifteen years, but it was this sort of self hypnosis that eventually worked.
 Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Peter M. Stellas
Date: 29/12/2006 19:38:13
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Re: C.S. Nicotene Detox

Dee,

I only offer this comment in the hope that it might help someone. Between
ages 19 and 30 I smoked a pack a day and tried to quit on many occasions.
You probably know the routine. Crumple the pack and throw it away, only to
un-crumple it later, straighten out a cigarette (sometimes using scotch
tape) in order to satisfy the craving. Nothing worked until I studied
something about the mind, visualization, subconscious perception of reality,
etc.