No there is something that you can do about the heat, BUT I need to go dig
up a 7 year old email.

I almost moved to Arizona 7 years ago and a friend out there has 3 Ph.d. - 2
of which are in wholistic medicine.  He put together a protocol for me and
it had??- I'm thinking
Belladonna, the yucca (it comes in pill form ) and something else. _ I'll
find it.  It takes about 3 months though for your body to get "acclimated"
by these homeopathic and herbs blend he put together for me.

Give me a day or two - I had AOL at the time - let me see if I saved as to
my harddrive.

Jeannine the Baroness