> And BTW I agree that we cannot prove or disprove that the universe is a
> simulation.

Proving that it is not a simulation might not be possible as the simulation
detection ability could move out of reach of our science and technology
event horizon (though maybe within reach of our paranormal horizon).
Proving that it is a simulation, why not?  It depends on the quality of the
simulation.  Perhaps it has already been indicated mathematically (tachyons
perhaps?)  Sometimes I think the simulation is using light as the "bus" or
fabric.  Getting around this bus could be getting outside of the
simulation...

John