<1980> Of all the work done on computers over the past
forty years, why don't we have a hard drive or even a
description of a hard drive that can store as much
information as even a child? And here people are
talking about a gigantic worldwide knowledge database
in 20 years. Feh!</1980>

 - Tom

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;