"Of those that do, 80% don't believe that artificial,
human-level intelligence is possible - either ever, or
for a long, long time."

Does this apply to other futuristic technologies, like
interstellar travel, nanotechnology or genetics? I
remember a professor of "nanoengineering"'s speech, in
which he said that Drexlerian nanomanufacturing is
totally impossible, today, tomorrow and forever.

 - Tom

http://www.kurzweilai.net/articles/art0513.html?printable=1

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;