That would be nice, but unfortunately it's
unrealistic. Just look at what medical science has
done over the past millennium:

1. Totally wiped out smallpox, a huge killer.
2. Effectively wiped out many more diseases, such as
measles, mumps, rubella, typhus, diphtheria, cholera,
tetanus and many others (in the first world anyway).
3. Came up with a huge range of antibiotics for
bacterial infections of every kind.
4. Came up with a huge range of vaccines for viruses
of every kind.
5. Increased the life expectancy of first-world humans
by several decades.
6. Developed surgery under anesthesia for the cure of
bazillions of internal diseases.

Undeniably, medicine has done a ridiculously large
amount of good. And yet look at all the people who
steadfastly oppose it- anti-stem-cell people,
homeopaths, "natural healers", quacks of every stripe,
vaccines-cause-autism advocates,
doctors-are-tools-of-the-drug-industry propagandists,
they-just-want-us-to-be-sick-to-make-money conspiracy
theorists and many, many others.

 - Tom

--- Michael Anissimov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;