--- Vladimir Nesov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I intentionally don't want to exactly define what S is as it describes
> vaguely-defined 'subjective experience generator'. I instead leave it
> at description level.

If you can't define what subjective experience is, then how do you know it
exists?  If it does exist, then is it a property of the computation, or does
it depend on the physical implementation of the computer?  How do you test for
it?
Do you claim that the human brain cannot be emulated by a Turing machine?

-- Matt Mahoney, [EMAIL PROTECTED]