so you are saying sipx can't be on the wan unless i give it a wan ip.  There
is no equipment I can buy to get it on the wan.  I seem to remember a
siparator or something that helped there.  there is NO equipment for this?

Also, my ACD is still not working.  It has to be user error.  The sipx box
has no errors and the install and everything went flawless, but I don't know
what next steps I can take to debug...please help!!!
thx,
dean

--
Dean Hiller
CEO/Founder of Extreme Software Offshoring