Yes, basically my ITSP is sending all calls to my did's directly to my sipx
ip address..
So when a call comes in, sipx recognizes the inbound call but blocks it
because the ip address(es) from my ITSP do not have permissions on my sipx
server. This used to work fine in sipx v3, its only in the latest v4 that
this is a problem...

My ITSP also has allowed all calls outbound from my sipx ip to be
authenticated without using a username and password (b2bua).. Basically i
need to 'whitelist' all of my ITSP's ip addresses on my sipx system if i
can.

I know asterisk has this option called 'Allow Anonymous Inbound SIP Calls'
which basically does this, but at a more open level...

I'm on the sipx irc channel if you want to chat my name is 'neddy'.
Cheers,