On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 13:53 +1000, dned...@flexinet.com.au wrote:
> Yes, basically my ITSP is sending all calls to my did's directly to my sipx
> ip address..
> So when a call comes in, sipx recognizes the inbound call but blocks it
> because the ip address(es) from my ITSP do not have permissions on my sipx
> server.

No - that is _not_ the reason.  sipXecs has _never_ authenticated
inbound calls using an IP address.  Take a step back and look at the
problem again (it can be solved, but _not_ by focusing on IP
authentication).

> This used to work fine in sipx v3, its only in the latest v4 that
> this is a problem...

You did not answer my question:

So what did you expect to happen with a call to 0382569691 ?

What is that number, and what do you expect to happen when it is called
and why?