Ok, to sum it up i need to be able to accept calls from several ip's
without actually registering to the itsp server.. the itsp has fwded all
dids that i have to the sipx ip, the call gets to sipx and then fails due
to authentication issues....
here is where i am ... (copied IRC chat) ... anyone have any ideas??
Thx in advance.

<neddy> when i call in on a did from my itsp
<neddy> and the itsp is forwarding all calls directly to my sipx ip
<neddy> so there is no authentication at their end or my end everything is
done by hard coded ip's
<neddy> the problem is when you call in, it gets to sipx and six says...
<neddy> SipProxy::proxyMessage authoritative authorization decision is DENY
by 400_authrules for 38f38be429c4fdaa6f20643a37de3...@203.161.130.133

<Math> their IP is in your acl list?

<mranga1> neddy : check out sipxbridge
<mranga1> you need to have the itsp send signaling to port 5080

<neddy> for ip auth?

<mranga1> no

<neddy> ok short story is all the phones, servers, everything has public
ip's

<mranga1> ah ok

<neddy> so i need to be able to authenticate public ip's on the sverver
that can call in

<mranga1> sipx will not let you do it

<neddy> from the itsp, from where ever
<neddy> oh :/

<mranga1> AFIK
<mranga1> but ask on the list

<neddy> i used to be able to do it in the older v3

<mranga1> to be sure

<neddy> just not the new version

<mranga1> right

<neddy> like its a feature they have added somewhere for security

<mranga1> right but ask the list