On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 14:18 +1000, dned...@flexinet.com.au wrote:
> Ok, my bad sorry for the mis-understanding on my half..
>
> I have the Australian did 0382569691 active with ip forwarding to my sipx
> ip address in my itsp web-admin.
> Now i have a user extension with the ID '0382569691' on my sipx server.
> I have a IP phone registered to that user extension on the sipx server.
>
> When i make an outbound to my mobile from the ip phone with the extension
> '0382569691' it works, and the caller id on my mobile shows '0382569691' as
> the caller id.
>
> When i try and call back that number from my mobile phone, i would expect
> it to ring back on my ip phone with that user extension (which happens to
> be the same number as the did), since that DID is forwading to the IP
> address of my sipx server at my itsp...
>
> This is where i get the errors that i do not understand.

Looking at your trace 2009-06-08--0382569691.txt, I see the following
contacts returned for an incoming call to that number:

Contact:
<sip:0382569...@203.161.130.130?expires=60&ROUTE=%3Csip%3A203.221.91.228%3A5060%3Blr%3E>;q=0.96
Contact:
<sip:0382569...@203.161.130.131?expires=60&ROUTE=%3Csip%3A203.221.91.228%3A5060%3Blr%3E>;q=0.92
Contact:
<sip:0382569...@203.161.130.132?expires=60&ROUTE=%3Csip%3A203.221.91.228%3A5060%3Blr%3E>;q=0.88
Contact:
<sip:0382569...@203.161.130.133?expires=60&ROUTE=%3Csip%3A203.221.91.228%3A5060%3Blr%3E>;q=0.84

Those all look like contacts created by a dial plan that routes to 4 SIP
Trunk gateways serially; none were created by a registration.  This is
consistent with the subsequent challenge for authentication.

So - either your phone wasn't registered, or your configuration does not
treat the IP address as equivalent to the domain name.  Evidently that
user also does not have Voicemail configured, or there would have been a
voicemail contact (and you would have hit that).

Have you tried calling 0382569691 from another SIP phone through the
proxy?