Yes, there isn't any voice mail configured on any of the phones.
When i call 0382569691, from another SIP phone through the proxy it works
fine.
Its just from external sources i have the problem.

<sip:0382569...@203.161.130.130?expires=60&ROUTE=%3Csip%3A203.221.91.228%3A5060%3Blr%3E>;q=0.96

<sip:0382569...@203.161.130.131?expires=60&ROUTE=%3Csip%3A203.221.91.228%3A5060%3Blr%3E>;q=0.92

<sip:0382569...@203.161.130.132?expires=60&ROUTE=%3Csip%3A203.221.91.228%3A5060%3Blr%3E>;q=0.88

<sip:0382569...@203.161.130.133?expires=60&ROUTE=%3Csip%3A203.221.91.228%3A5060%3Blr%3E>;q=0.84