Ok, next thing to check then is whether or not there is some SIP-aware
equipment at the remote worker site.  The simplest way to tell is to
check the registration of the remote user under
Diagnostics->Registrations.  If you see a X-sipX-nonat in the contact,
this indicates that the phone or remote firewall is trying to do NAT
compensation - turn off STUN/ICE at the remote worker phone and disable
SIP ALGs in the remote firewall.

If instead you see X-sipX-privcontact then the problem is something else
and I'll need a snapshot of your system with sipXproxy logging turned
all the way up to 'DEBUG' to put my finger on it.