I made my eyebeam as you pointed. Now it gives me "x-sipX-privcontact" in
the Registration.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Joly [mailto:rj...@nortel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:16 PM
To: jun,wen; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: RE: [sipx-users] Remote worker cannot call to second intranet
subnets

After making your changes make sure that you restart eyebeam to force a
re-registration.  If your eyebeam still shows up with a x-sipX-nonat in the
registration page of sipXconfig then something is still trying to do NAT
compensation (and doing a poor job at it).  For eyebeam, please make sure
that you select the 'Use local address' instead of 'Discover global address'
in the account's topology tab.