OK, let me try to elaborate my testing network configuration related to the
feature of remote worker calling of sipx.

I put sipx behind my lab Firewall/NAT box which has an ADSL internet access
with a public IP. My sipx stays in intranet 1 of 192.168.2.0/24 and I have
another intranet 2 of 192.168.8.0/24 with a sip deskphone. These two
intranets are connected by IPSEC tunnel and the call between them are well
done.

On my lab Firewall/NAT box, I followed the wiki guidance of "Configuring
remote workers cheatsheet " strictly to open pinholes of SIP 5060 and UDP
30000-31000 to internal sipx server.

I set up a softphone, eyebeam behind my home router as a remote worker. I
tuned it as per the wiki guidance to check 'use Local address' and uncheck
'Enable ICE'. It can well make registration in sipx and make call to the sip
deskphone inside intranet. Whereas, when I used intranet sip deskphone to
call eyebeam of remote worker, it was always transferred to the voicemail of
remote worker by announcement of called party unavailable. When I checked
the call log, I found "404 no record of ITSP. Check configuration" inside.

Regards,

Jun