Hi Ben,

I have all the files pointed properly in the term70.default.loads. I checked
the file names very carefully and match it with the firmware files. So it
shouldn't be the problem.

All the files are in the tftp server. And it located properly in the
tftp-root.

I can see the progress screen during firmware update. I even saw the
term70.default.loads completely transferred. Only that it gave an error and
reboot.

TIA,

RHON