Hi Tonny,

I made every steps below but still unable to meet load the firmware
successfully. There is an attempt to load the firmware and you can see it
via the Cisco Phone screen.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Tony Graziano
<tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>wrote:

> you cant use sccp firmware on a sip system.

Yes, I know. I did this using my Cisco router + a tftp running on my
machine. Loading of sccp firmware loaded successfully. Same procedure didn't
work well with SIP firmware though.

Thanks

Rhon

1) Have tftpd32 running as both tftp and dhcp server