Hi Tony,

I unzipped the file and copied them in the tftp-root. I got 2 sources for
the firmware but both have the same install issue.

I can confirm that I managed to upload SIP-8-3.1S firmware using the same
method and had no problems at all.

Is it ok to upload the SIP-8.5.4 firmware from SCCP? I came across a site
that says you cannot upgrade from 8.5.3 to latest without a lower firmware
installed. I'm unsure if that's true.

Any help on the issue are very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Rhon