Perhaps, but I think she has a confirmed bug with an addition of PPI and
route to options in gateways, some of the data is not being placed in the
proper order of that build...

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Michael Scheidell <
michael.scheid...@secnap.com> wrote:

>  On 8/18/10 11:38 AM, Heather L. Sanders wrote:
>
> Yes, and many, many other things.
>
> Please do not take this the wrong way, but...Did you read the entire
> thread?  I have been pretty good about posting every step of my
> troubleshooting...
>
> my testing for 4.2.0 shows something strange when changing ITSP settings.
> they don't always take.
> they don't do what you think they should.
> when you change them, sometimes you have to wait for job status to finish
> (diag->job status), sometimes you don't.
>
> it seems to be a crapshoot.
>
> so, you might have change the right settings, but the sipx server and
> services might have restarted (or not)  with the old data.
>
> one veteran sipx developer called this 'wonkeyness' and I assume he knows
> this exists.
>
> did you regenerate and send profiles to the affected itsp gateways each
> time? (do you need to? I don't know)
> did you wait till all the jobs finished propagating files? (do you need to?
> I don't know)
>
> If you need to wait (example: change the caller id on a user. hit 'ok'
> system says it save it.  make outbound call.  new caller id not there.
> watch diag->job status till things settle down. then make outbound call.
> new caller id there.  I suspect something like this happens with the ITSP
> accounts and SIP gateways.
>

> --
> Michael Scheidell, CTO
> o: 561-999-5000
> d: 561-948-2259
> ISN: 1259*1300
> > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
>
>    - Certified SNORT Integrator
>    - 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
>    - Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
>    - Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
>    - King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.