Sorry for the delay on answering this request...I get busy.

I have attached the results.  If you look at frame 6, you will see that
the 'From' header and the PAI header are the same when I disable the
default identity and fill in the information.

Interesting result, when compared to frame 8 of the previous pcap.

Heather L. Sanders
Linux Systems Administrator
Saginaw Valley State University
7400 Bay Road