Yes, and many, many other things.

Please do not take this the wrong way, but...Did you read the entire
thread?  I have been pretty good about posting every step of my
troubleshooting...

A re-install was an extreme last resort.

I did a full re-install back to 4.2.0, followed by a restore with the
4.2.1 backups taken 5 minutes prior to taking the system down for the
re-install.  Please look at the thread, my siptraces, my pcaps,
everything.  I'll even send you a 4.2.0 pcap to compare to the 4.2.1
pcap, and you can see for yourself what is wrong.

The 'From' header info and the 'PAI' header info are flipped around in
4.2.1.

I can prove it.

On 08/18/2010 11:30 AM, Douglas Hubler wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Heather L. Sanders <hlsan...@svsu.edu> wrote:
>
>> The ITSP requires that we send  ${itsp-registration-...@${itsp-domain} .
>>
> Did you try on the ITSP page
>
>   Use default asserted identity: [ ]      (<---- unchecked)
>   Asserted identity:  any-userid-you-w...@any-domain-you-want
>
> where
>   anything-userid-want is the ITSP user name, repeated from Username field
>   any-domain-you-want is the ITSP domain name, repeated from ITSP server
> address

Heather L. Sanders
Linux Systems Administrator
Saginaw Valley State University