It has been asked a few times, but most of the recent questions seem
to be related to trouble with a particular kind.
Can anyone tell me about a cordless/wireless setup that has worked well?
It is a new system that will be 4.2.1. Handsets will be Polycom 450 and
550. The Polycoms will use parking extensively, but that isn't a huge
requirement on the cordless, as long as it can have calls transferred to
it. The plan is for1 cordless phone only. Their is a Cisco Aironet WAP
at the site, and we would definitely be interested in using that if it
is recommended. Phones are on their own VLAN and we could easily do a
dedicated SSID for a cordless phone as well.
I would definitely prefer not using an ATA and analog phone.
I'm not looking to roll out anything in mass. Just 1 or 2 here and there
at different sites.
Anyone have a recommendation for a good cordless/wireless setup?

Thanks as always,
Matthew