Wow.
I got the WIP310 up and running in 5 min. That was painless. When I noticed the interface looked similar to a spa3102, I was not excited. this thing was a piece of cake though. So far, I did nothing more than add the user through the web interface. It just works.
I spent a week on the Spectralinc and never got it working.