I'm only looking at 1 or at most 2 phones per site, and the Cisco WAP
is already there.
I'm thinking about the Specrtalink 8020.
http://www.polycom.com/products/voice/comparison/wifi_matrix.html
I have only used the excellent Polycom Soundpoint provisioning built
into Sipx so far. Does anyone have any detailed steps for setting up one
of these on Sipx?

Thanks,
Matthew