On 08/26/2010 10:58 AM, Douglas Hubler wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 4:38 AM, Nieuwland Operations Centre
>> <n...@nieuwland.nl> wrote:
>>
>>> Did you manage to build the package?
>>>
>> Yes, but my bandwidth is limited at the moment.  I'll try again in the
>> morning.
>>
> OK, i updated 4.2.1 release.  I was confident enough in the fix to
> just update the release.

Ok...I know that waiting 21 days is a long time to try this, but due to
students starting the new semester and everything that goes along with
that, I just got around to trying this build.  Sorry for the delay.

Please take a look at frame 2 and 6 of the pcap, you will see that the
PAI header displays the ITSP info, but the From header does not display
the correct calling from number.  The From header /should/ be
9899642...@sip.myvtel.com and not 5864395...@sip.myvtel.com .

I will continue to use 4.2.0.