From: Philippe Laurent [mailto:p...@ideos.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:25 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] sipXecs and VoIP from TW Telecom

TWBC business phone service and sip = bad idea.

What they provide, at least in our neck of the woods, is proprietary voip that
is then converted to analog signaling at the client end, requiring me to use a
analog to sip converter inside to get it working with sipx. We had nothing but
a year of issues, with the biggest problem being calls that would randomly
terminate.

A switch to voip.ms<http://voip.ms> brought satisfaction to my customer, and
I've since learned my lesson.
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Max DiOrio