using ip based acl (this is not authentication as registration is), was
answered in the first reply.i have a flowroute connection also and this is
how i configured it and i expressed how it works. I don't understand the
need to beat this discussion as it was answered exactly how to configure it
and use it.

I have only seen one provider require IP based ACL and normal
authentication to place calls, Level3. They are unique and sipx wont do
what they want without a carefully designed sbc connection. Flowroute just
gives you a choice of registration or ip based acl. ... use the
bandwidth.com template and be done with it.

i still think of a vpri as a hardware based solution to share a
(hardware/circuit based) PRI. A PRI is a PRI. A sip trunk is not a PRI...

happy 2012

kill this thread please?

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net