Flow route offers two connection methods. There is no user name/password
authentication on outbound calls if you use a static IP/port with them
instead.

Anything else you are asking is probably a misunderstanding of how they
describe an IP based acl. Hence joegens confusion. As such, this really
won't get you closer to having it work, because it already does.