Hi,

I've changed the handling of the notice/licence files as discussed recently. Each module has now a readme as well.

So I think it's time to review this stuff and fix what needs to be fixed for a release. I hope we get through all of this by monday and can finally release Sling :)

Most of the modules should be fine as they just contain Apache stuff. The most problematik ones are the binary versions of the launchpad.

I haven't added links to additional licences yet as I'm not sure how to do this best. So if someone wants to do this, please go ahead.

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler