Hi,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...I've changed the handling of the notice/licence files as discussed
> recently.
> Each module has now a readme as well....

Thanks - I think the NOTICE files added under
src/main/resources/META-INF are what my SLING-493 aimed to generate,
but with Roy's explanations it is now clear why we disagreed on what
needs to be there.

> ...So I think it's time to review this stuff and fix what needs to be fixed
> for
> a release. I hope we get through all of this by monday and can finally
> release Sling :)...

Revision 668065 looks good to me, except launchpad/jcrapp/NOTICE which
still contains a TODO.

-Bertrand