Yep, > I have no wifi, nor ethernet, only 3g modem (cdma) and gprs/edge > modem. I'll have to download a new standard ISO, the package wvdial, > decide in my head all of its dependencies, download them; boot SliTaz > without X (Vesa not works), install wvdial etc, configure video to > download my intel video driver, etc. etc.
Maybe a 3G flavor would help :-) http://pizza.slitaz.me/?id=20120325-3654 This is the new Pizza, who let you build SliTaz ISO's online from any OS. Please keep in mind it is a developer and contributors preview! Normaly http://pizza.slitaz.me should give you all info about Pizza, so I stop talking... I hope to make the servive available for user in a few weeks or mouths, say when it's stable and well tested by us. PS: Pizza use current cooking packages to build iso's - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

