Hi Rohit, as I remeber you swiched to halinfo, because it was working better in those times - but I dont remeber if tazhw is installing halinfo
Am Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:49:15 -0400 schrieb Rohit Joshi <[email protected]>: > Hi Brenton, > > Personally, I just want a simple and light box I can use to dial up > > using my mobile phone and my 3G modem. So that's why I'm trying to > > create it. > > > > Atle: I hate clutter or multiple clicks to do anything and rox-filer > > just annoys the hell out of me. My solution probably won't be > > elegant though. What I have in my mind is box where you have to > > enter the dial number, APN, port (/dev/ttyUSB3 for example) and > > maybe the pin if needed. After you do that, you just have to click > > connect for it to connect you. Switching will be handled by > > usb_modeswitch. > > > > > > > > Have a look at tazhw script. It has a wvdialbox that does all that. I > don't remember about usb_modeswitch (if it is still there as a > dependency). I think I took it out because as far as I remember its > no more a requirement with the latest linux kernels but in case it is > still needed, you can easily fix that. > > Good luck. > > Rohit -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

