On Jan 23, 2008 3:03 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, but Canonical/Ubuntu has significant proportion of
> Australian employees, theres a large number of Australians
> involved with the Debain project, a large number of well
> known and respected Linux kernel hackers etc etc.
>
> Australia is doing quite well really.

Yes!  I was fortunate enough to hear Jeff Waugh speak at Ubuntu Live
2007, where I also spoke on the topic of Clonezilla, and he gave a
most entertaining talk while utilizing a Wii remote :-)  Very cool
indeed...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."