Hallo,

* Luca Capello <l...@pca.it> [08-04-09 10:18]:
> I (finally) took the time to install Debian on my GTA01, thus adding the
> support for it to the install.sh script:
Ah cool, i installed Debian on my GTA01 long time ago! ;-)

> The major problem is the kernel: since the GTA02 one does not boot, I
> simply copied the FSO-MS5 one by hand.  I am against another kernel
> package just for the GTA01, especially because my aim is having a single
> kernel package for (similar) Samsung S3C-based devices:
The next days i will try to near GTA01 config to GTA02 config. But some little
differences are there like CONFIG_S3C_LOWLEVEL_UART_PORT=0 btw =2, so there may
be never the same kernel for gta01/02...

Please, let me know, if i can help you providing better GTA01 support!

> My plan is now to use as much as possible GTA01 as a real phone, in
> order to spot problems.  This will mean that my GTA02 can be stressed a
> bit more with tests, since I do not need always on and connected to GSM.
It's a good plan, but the battery life would be a problem! :(

May i ask, what do you use for telephony? The SHR Programs are not useabled
without libetk...

Regards
Tim Niemeyer