On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:33:07 +0200
"Michael 'Mickey' Lauer" <mic...@vanille-media.de> wrote:

> > > It's a good plan, but the battery life would be a problem! :(
> >
> > How much better is the battery life of the GTA02?
>
> Orders of a magnitude. I get 70h suspend.

I am SOLD.
That is more that 48h which would allow me to charge the phone
once every day, and some days forgetting to do so.
(With the added benefit of an open GPS and a wifi chip)

The Buzz fix described on http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Buzz_Fix do not
look that hard to perform if I need to perform it.

Btw. What is using all that extra power on the GTA01?
I understand that the GSM can not be turned 100% off, but that should
only influence power off?

> :M:

Visti Andresen