All of which is very true, but disagree with the conclusion. Sure our salvation is secure, no man can pluck us out of His hand. Nothing can remove us from His love.....but He does give us the choice to choose to serve Him. Nothing or no one can remove us, we can however remove ourself.

John 10
27   My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28   And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29   My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30   I and my Father are one.

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"