In a message dated 9/23/2003 2:42:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

All of which is very true, but disagree with the conclusion. Sure our salvation is secure, no man can pluck us out of His hand. Nothing can remove us from His love.....but He does give us the choice to choose to serve Him. Nothing or no one can remove us, we can however remove ourself.

oh ok so you dont think the choice is at salvation you think its after?